Senior Systems Engineer
Porto / 1 Job vacancies
- Career opportunities in one of the most solid and highly regarded companies in the field;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Informal environment;
- An assortment of activities directed at the wellbeing of the team (sports activities, working place massage, relaxing lounge, etc).
- A degree in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- Professional experience in the position (5 years minimum);
- Knowledge in networks and operating systems (i5 / OS, Linux, Windows) Knowledge in application servers (Wildfly, Websphere, Internet Information Services);
- Knowledge and experience in databases (DB2, Oracle, Database, Microsoft SQL Server);
- Good level of English;
- Ability to work in a team, autonomy and proactivity;
- Ability to deal with stress and emotional control;
- Organization and planning skills;
- Experience in people management;
- Experience in customer support areas.
- Considerable knowledge of the Insurance business;
- Knowledge/experience in ITIL best practices.
- Installation and management of i2S software in different technological environments; you will participate in projects implementing i2S solutions and as 2nd line technical support to anomalous occurrences communicated by the application support services, in line with the levels of service established and agreed with the clients. You will also have the role of documenting the different installation procedures, promoting their optimization and performance. Evaluation, classification, mitigation and documentation of risks associated with the installation activity.